SNAP EBT TRAINING
Documented SNAP Training for ALL Store Owners, Employees and New Employees that must occur within 30 Days of Employment.
Training Documentation Must Include:
- A record of the materials reviewed:
- The name of the owner(s) and employee(s):
- Date of employment:
- The date of training:
- The signature of the owner(s) and employee(s) attesting to their SNAP training.
Periodic, Documented, SNAP Refresher Training;
Refresher Training is Required at Least Once Each Calendar Year. Training Documentation Must Include:
1. A record of the materials reviewed:
2. The name of the owner(s) and employee(s):
3. Date of employment:
4. The date of initial training:
5. The date of refresher training:
6. The signature of the owner(s) and employee(s)
- Scan and Send the Signed Employee SNAP EBT Training Form to Diane
Once the SNAP EBT Training has completed, click the EMPLOYEE TRAINING COMPLETED button below, fill out the form, print it out, and scan the completed form to Diane.
Below is a SNAP training video that MUST be viewed by all store personnel.